Sacramento, CA 95833 US
- Preparing, processing, and maintaining new member or group enrollments.
- Load new member or group data into the enrollment database and update the database with changes.
- Respond to member eligibility or group questions, verify enrollment status and work with various types of member correspondence.
- Responsible for reconciling eligibility discrepancies, analyzing transactional data and submitting retroactive eligibility changes.
- Maintain inventory control of member and group transactions.
- 3 years experience in enrollment/ eligibility or transaction related operations. Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Database management.
- Knowledge of health care operations and structure and use of information system applications in health insurance or health care environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m