Sacramento, CA 95828
- Answer phones lines and respond to customer request.
- Schedule calls and dispatch service technicians.
- Keep customers informed of the status of the service technicians arrival time.
- Provide customer with product and service information.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Work with our customer database to resolve customer inquiries.
- Dispatch technicians to various jobs.
- Issue purchase orders to the technicians.
- Compile weekly timesheets for the technicians.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience dispatching and/or in a service capacity industry.
- Mechanical aptitude to ask questions and anticipate the next step in the process.
- Ability to read maps.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and strong organizational skills.
- MS Office Proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
River City Staffing is an Equal Oppo rtunity Employer.