CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Sacramento, CA 95819 US
- Enter customer data.
- Create campaigns for Recruitment Specialists.
- Maintain database by entering information accurately and quickly.
- Assists with all functions of a multi-channel contact center including email, phone, online chat, and walk-in customers.
- Two years + of customer service experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess a high attention to detail and follow procedures.
- Ability to actively listen, critically think, and problem solve.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m