CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Focus on Quality of Call vs Quantity.
- Issuing authorizations, handling claim inquiries from providers and members, and correcting information.
- Processing customer claims according to department policies and procedures.
- Providing benefits information.
- Meet and maintain department metrics.
- Having empathy with customers.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Healthcare industry experience is strongly preferred.
- One year call center experience.
- Strong work ethic and dependability.
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Typing 45 WPM and proficient in the MS Office Suite.
Must provide two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the US. River City Staffing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaffing.Com