Roseville, CA 95747
The main responsibilities include:
- Taking incoming customer inquiries and requests via phone, email, and web portal.
- First point of contact for answering questions about billing, payment processing, and payroll inquiries.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one-year experience in Customer Service.
- Collections, billing, and registration experience in an acute care environment is preferred, but not required.
- Electronic Health Records or healthcare application experience is also preferred.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, must clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be required.