Dixon, CA 95620 US
- Posts all payments received from customers promptly and accurately.
- Review all customer payment discrepancies and works with branch personnel to promptly resolve or re-bill.
- Processes Lien Releases accurately and promptly as requested by customers.
- Maintains electronic customer credit and correspondence files up to date on a weekly basis.
- Works with regional branches to provide credit release daily.
- Makes collection calls to customer AP departments and works with them in a professional manner to resolve open balances.
- Assists Subsidiary Credit Manager in preparing information and documents for collection efforts.
- 1 year plus of experience in collections and accounts receivable functions.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting a plus.
- SAP experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong aptitude for organizing personal tasks and repetitive duties.
- Excellent communications skills and follow up.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m