Job Number: 1660416
Pay Rate: $60.00/hour
Controller needed in the Sacramento area for a dynamic, fast-growing non-profit in the home lending industry. This is a newly created position that will be assisting the CFO with corporate budget development and financial reporting functions as well as reviewing contracts and grant requirements in the Finance Department. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a non-profit that makes a difference in communities throughout Northern California. A full time, contract opportunity.
- Perform ongoing review of monthly corporate financial reports and departmental performance.
- Assist CFO with board reports and year-end financial audit, insurance, and funder audits.
- Manage departmental tasks, products, and resources.
- Organize and conduct accounting strategic planning activities that reflect the department.
- Coordinate cash flow needs with Loan Fund, and IT.
- Perform, prepare, and present complex financial analysis, reports, statements, and summaries.
- Fundamentals of contract and project management and budgeting.
- Bachelor s degree in finance or accounting.
- 5-8 years of applicable experience in accounting (comprehensive nonprofit organization accounting is preferred).
- 5-8 years of applicable experience in financial analysis. (Nonprofit and small business analysis experience is preferred).
- Government grants and contracts experience is preferred but not required.
- CPA certification OR MBA a plus but not required.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m