CONTROLLER DIRECT HIRE
Arbuckle, CA 95912
- Perform timely preparation of monthly journal entries.
- Assist with compilation and review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Manage prepaid accounts, monthly journal entries and reconciliations.
- Review the preparation of the fixed asset schedules.
- Prepare and review journal entries for inter-company transactions.
- Assist with sales reporting requirements and prepare commissions calculations.
- Maintain month end close checklist; track and compile documents as needed for completion.
- Conduct financial analysis, including budget versus actual analysis, and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Prepare schedules and reports for tax compliance and filings.
- Assist with preparation for annual audit.
- Responsible for managing requests and maintenance of insurance certificates.
- Cross train with other roles for coverage, as needed.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems, play an active role in accounting process improvements and automation.
- Self-starter with ability to complete activities with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information strategically.
Four-year degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
Minimum 3 years accounting/finance experience.
Experience with an ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred.
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office required; Outlook and Excel.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m