COMPLIANCE - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Duties would include:
- Auditing files for affordable housing, ensuring required documentation is obtained for approval of either Section 8 or Rural Development (USDA) affordable units
- Must be proficient with handling sensitive and confidential personal and government documents with discretion.
- Review critical documents for accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with Affordable housing (Section 8) Tax credits would be preferred.
- Experience interviewing candidates to ensure proper documentation in in order is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail for accuracy is required.
- Compliance experience is highly desired.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m