Industry: Business Office
Job Number: 1668802
Pay Rate: $28.00/hour
We are searching for a dedicated professional to fill the role of Client Services Analyst. In this position, you will establish and maintain a consultative partnership with a business area or client, utilizing your operational functional knowledge to support the development of new and improved system capabilities. Your responsibilities will include translating business requirements into functional specifications, identifying, defining, and developing solutions to application and system challenges. You will play a crucial role in supporting the service delivery lifecycle, leading the collection and documentation of business requirements.
- Collaborate closely with the business relationship owner and internal Information Services to execute activities that align with business goals and objectives.
- Develop business requirements and related specifications to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Utilize industry-standard analysis techniques to support project requirements or service goals.
- Documentation: Gather and document requirements for the strategic use of technology in coordination with Business partners, Business Relationship Managers, and Service Delivery teams.
- Employ various techniques, including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, to capture and document requirements effectively.
- Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a broader understanding.
- Conduct group sessions and bridge technical issues to business terminology and vice versa.
- Adhere to standard methodologies and guidelines for collecting business requirements, including process and project management best practices.
- Continuously develop technical skills to enhance your expertise.
- Act as a representative of the team in customer and inter-team meetings.
- Engage in group sessions and work to build consensus among stakeholders and team members.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication with the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Capable of making presentations to various audiences, even those with minimal information systems knowledge.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with clients, team members, management, and executive personnel/staff.
- Team Player who can work collaboratively with employees and clients at all levels to achieve common goals and gain a better understanding of client needs.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Capable of analyzing information, problems, situations, practices, or procedures to identify relevant concerns or factors.
- Proficient in setting priorities that accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with moderate direction or supervision.
- Education: Bachelor' s degree or equivalent education/experience. Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required degree or diploma.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m