BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Elk Grove, CA 95758 US
If you have previous Farming and Agri-sales background, and is looking to join one of the fastest growing Farming Industry player, email your resume to River City Staffing Executive Search Division, Maria Tolentino at mtolentino@rivercitystaffing.Com or call us at (916) 485 1588.
Responsibilities will include the securing of new clients and projects, Client contact for the duration of projects, and reporting to the Administrative and Management teams.
Specific Responsibilities and Key deliverable Include:
- Expand the brand, services, and products / technology in assigned region(s).
- Collect data, conduct soil analysis, field trials, and prepare project maps using various software and GPS devices.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients and staff.
- Plan and coordinate product marketing and sales activities with Management Team.
- Attend weekly operations and sales meetings and report sales and project status to Management. Preparation of materials for consultation meetings and planning sessions including maintaining data in CRM software and/or database.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for clients and provide regular status updates.
- Set-up of job site (USA Dig coordination, marking of: Boundaries, Irrigation Lines, etc.) as required.
- Project management of job sites as required.
- Regular travel, primarily within the assigned region(s), is necessary and expected as well as occasional travel to develop new region(s).
- Identify new key clients, understand their business, determine their needs and develop plans and actions for sales territory growth.
- Responsible for sales territory budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
Bachelor s degree or higher in Agriculture or Business is preferred.
Minimum of 3 - 5 years sales experience in the Agricultural industry (irrigation, amendments, equipment, etc.).
Soil Science, PCA License or CCA Certificate experience preferred.
Understanding of common Agricultural machinery, culture, and practices.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), CRMs, GPS, and mapping software.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m