Job Number: 1607139
Pay Rate: $29.50/hour
Bookkeeper needed in downtown Sacramento for a dynamic, fast growing statewide non-profit that administers programs for people with disabilities. This is a newly created position that offers a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to work for a non-profit that makes a difference in communities throughout California. A temp to hire, full time opportunity with 100% employer paid benefits once hired permanently.
- Accounts payable to include recording vendor invoices to correct grants in accounting software.
- Accounts receivable to include online credit card transactions, registrations, and membership dues.
- Record and track employee hours by program and grants, volunteer hours and process stipends.
- Recording and depositing incoming cash, checks and credit cards.
- Recording and tracking event registration, customer, and donor invoices.
- Prepare and track mailings (USPS, UPS, FedEx).
- Minimum of two years of experience in bookkeeping preferably in the non-profit sector.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Outlook, and accounting software.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with all callers, visitors, and staff.
- Strong communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m