Sacramento, CA 95841
The main responsibilities of this role is to:
- Accounting support in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Receive, review, and enter date from documents into computerized accounting database
- Verify data received is accurate, complete, and required authorizations received
- Process and input appropriate database/recordkeeping in system
- Review and reconcile data
- Code data for charge-back, reimbursement, or tracking purposes
- Document goods and service received, purchased and ordered
- Prepare and distribute checks to appropriate vendor
- Deposit monies and log receipts
- Review, verify, balance, post, and adjust records
- Support posting to general and subsidiary ledgers
- Must be experienced with the above tasks and comfortable hitting the ground learning.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in accounting
- High School Diploma
- Strong data entry and coding; 10Key and keyboard.
- Work confidentially with discretion.
- Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communications.