BOOKKEEPER DIRECT HIRE
Sacramento, CA 95825
Essential Duties include:
- Run all monthly accounts receivable reports and provide to respective clients. File electronically and maintain records.
- Soft collections as needed.
- Assist with processing accounts payable including account coding invoices, entering into QuickBooks, paying approved invoices, and scanning and filing them.
- Process monthly credit card activity and employee expense reimbursements.
- Back-up billing. Enter all vendor invoices to be billed and file electronically.
- Import employee time slips and expenses into Timeslips database.
- Process draft edits, finalize invoices, submit for signature, and transmit invoices to clients.
- Maintain Master Client list. Set up new employee billing rates and keep current.
- Create various reports and spreadsheets and provide support in these areas, as needed.
- Set up client codes and create, organize and maintain client files.
- Maintain current Client Certificates of Insurance.
- Coordination and arrangements for staff conferences and hotel reservations.
- Manage staff memberships and payment coordination.
- Maintain storage file inventory list including tracking retention policies.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and databases
- Advanced professional verbal and written communication skills for managing files and records and designing forms
- Consistent delivery of exceptional customer service in internal and external customers
- Problem solver with initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and values at all times.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED plus a minimum of five (5) years of related accounting experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m