Sacramento, CA 95830
- Answer, research and resolve AR customer phone calls.
- Processing checks, credit cards, cash, and adjustments.
- May prepare bank deposits.
- Verifies and posts accounts receivable transactions to journals, Excel and other records.
- High volume billing, 200 to 300 per week.
- Must be MS Office Proficient and Excel.
- Two years experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m