ASSISTANT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER DIRECT HIRE
Roseville, CA 95661
- Assist Construction Manager and general project management of building related activities/resources to ensure production projections are accurate and projects are completed on time and to quality standards.
- Monitor progress of subcontractors and ensure they have the latest options and diagrams.
- Instrumental in resolving issues.
- Obtain permits, plots, and plans for inspections.
- Responsible for walking with inspectors and ensuring inspections are complete.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to correct noted items.
- May assist in materials ordering and scheduling of subcontractors, from excavation to completion in a timely manner.
- Review schedules to minimize delays caused by weather, vandalism, material and manpower shortages.
- Ensure entrance access for subcontractors. Meet with Construction Manager to coordinate daily schedule.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and plans.
- Experience with analyzing and understanding local and national building codes.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Valid CA driver s license required.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.