ADMINISTRATIVE & RECONSTRUCTION ASSISTANT
Gold River, CA 95670
- Works closely with clients and updating them on their project.
- Communicate with Project Managers regarding clients and status.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Attend all appropriate company meetings and training sessions.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and follow up skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Two years administrative experience required.
Must be able to clear a criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m