ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT SOCIAL MEDIA
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Provide administrative support to programs and to the internal team including office activities.
- Assist with public relations and social media strategies.
- Provide reception support, open and close the office, and conference room meeting support.
- Provide customer service support to tenants and members via phone and in person.
- Maintain calendar and appointments for team.
- Manage information and facilities office operations
- Assist with meeting planning; prepare materials and communication with all attending.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced verbal and written communication.
- Superior organizational, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and execution of digital media strategies.
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma and a valid and current driver' s license.
- Proven experience in a similar role as a consummate professional.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.