Job Number: 1659495
Pay Rate: $22.00/hour
Administrative Assistant needed in the Downtown Sacramento area for an established organization in the development industry. This person will support the Administrative Office with various responsibilities and support tasks, and may support upper management long term. This is a Full Time, in office position with a flexible shift start time. A Temporary position with the possibility for permanent hire for the right individual with the experience and professionalism to support the executive team. Parking will be provided.
- Corresponding with high volume of contractors for contract renewals and bids and requesting documentation.
- Tracks the status of required documentation and submittals with high attention to detail.
- Will be trained to post or update information on the company website.
- Compiling contract renewal paperwork and bid packets.
- Indexing electronic copies of contracts and other files.
- Posesses a high attention to detail and organization
- Professional communication style, verbal and written
- Prior experience in administration, especially with time-sensitive documents
- Prior experience with contracts, especially public agency contracts
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m