Sacramento, CA 95812 US
- Provides clerical support in the Human Resource Department preparing reports, tracking, recording, and reporting data into the database system.
- Coordinates departmental records to ensure efficient filing, storage, and retrieval of records.
- Prepares payroll by entering timesheet data, making appropriate schedule changes, and sending appropriate documentation to the Payroll Department.
- Responsible for request for information, collecting, copying, and sorting mail, documents received from other departments and correspondence.
- Minimum of 1 year of general office or administrative support experience.
- Intermediate math and writing skills is required.
- Type of minimum of 50 WPM.
- Knowledge of record keeping and filing methods.
- Intermediate computer skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m