Sacramento, CA 95828
- Responsible for preparing submittal packages, operations and maintenance manuals, and start-up packages.
- Bind, design, make hard copies and electronic files to be kept for company records and sent to end users.
- Maintain complex records; use coding and filing systems.
- Perform administrative processing of new projects.
- Prepare submittal records and manuals for storage and/or archiving.
- Enter, update and/or retrieve information for submittal and manuals utilizing established automated systems, pre-established process, and procedures.
- Work closely with internal departments to obtain missing information from submittal and manuals.
- Provide Engineering department with updates on submittal and completion dates.
- Prepare submittals and manuals for delivery.
- Track and monitor hours related to submittal and project completion.
- Submit to department manager for cost purposes.
- Maintain and update database systems, as required.
- Proof, edit, and distribute internal and external correspondences as requested by engineering staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform well in high volume/fast paced environment.
- Professional follow-up
- High level of organizational skill set required.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and PDF.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.