Job Number: 1670299
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour
Part time Administrative Assistant needed in North Sacramento area for a large non-profit association in the public wastewater industry. A newly created position that offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for an organization that partners with disadvantage communities throughout California in determining what is the best wastewater solutions. Long term, possible temp to hire with excellent benefits.
- Assist Deputy Director with tasks as needed to administer various programs.
- Create work plans and coordinate with field technicians, engineers, legal staff, and other technical exports on work assignments.
- Schedule classes as needed to meet contract deliverables.
- Assists with other duties as assigned to benefit the efficiency of the grant programs.
- Four to five years experience in an office setting.
- Knowledge of Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, and typing.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m