Job Number: 1669940
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour
Sacramento Client is in the need of a trustworthy and reliable Event-Planning team member! If you thrive on coordination, organization, administration, logistics and watching an event come together from start to finish, this is the job for you! They do need someone experienced, to hit the ground running. This is a 40-hour, full time project. It is semi-remote, having to be in the office for some tasks but planning from home and on site. Talented and qualified candidates are being considered immediately. Non-profit experience is a plus but not required. Contact River City Staffing today! (916)485-1588
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing project management: full cycle meeting and event planning, coordination and execution, including travel .
- Will be contracting and coordinating with Vendors, purchasing responsibilities, payment processing, onboarding and off boarding staff, and heavy scheduling.
- Managing all relative logistics; location, IT, catering, purchasing, lodging for multi-day events while staying within budget parameters.
- Heavy data entry, scheduling and calendaring of all elements of project/events.
- Assist with training/meeting materials including fliers, agendas, signage, invitations, etc. Meeting Minutes.
- Extensive communications with principals, vendors, attendees, staff and other parties.
- Vendor Relations: Contract negotiations, coordination, payment processing, follow-up, progress tracking and troubleshooting.
- Tracking and monitoring project deadlines through completion.
- Post-Event detailed reporting, surveys, logs/reconciles expenses, and budget accountability.
- Responsible for providing appropriate invoices, staff credit cards, travel reimbursements, & other expenses for payment.
You will be successful in this role if you...
- Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, have a high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Are a resourceful self-starter with advanced interpersonal, and problem-solving skills,
- Are able to work effectively on a team and individually with little direction.
- Are a quick learner, detail-oriented, and love to plan, organize, and coordinate.
- Minimum of three years as an administrative professional with similar responsibilities; Plus in virtual formats.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong research skills to adhere to, follow or create protocols, as needed.
- Advanced communication skills, ability to effectively handle a broad range of higher level & sensitive situations.
- Advanced writing skills for correspondence and standard reporting.
- Ability with standard business math, to plan, project, and track expenses, that adhere to budget and spending guidelines
- Experience with Microsoft and Google products.
- Ability to travel within CA (drive and fly)
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m