Sacramento, CA 95811
- Answering phones, greeting and assisting customers and contractors.
- Creating and distributing work orders (over 1, 000 per month) for both residential and commercial buildings, as well as regular weekly services.
- Assist with creating of contracts and scopes of work
- Locating and vetting potential contractors (landscaping, pest control, tree trimming, etc.)
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform well in high volume/fast paced environment.
- High level of organizational skill set required.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- MS Office Suite proficient.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaffing.Com