Roseville, CA 95678 US
- Manage donor gift and membership data entry into Association systems and prepare for signature/send appropriate donor acknowledgment letters and membership cards.
- Assist the Development Coordinator in the coordination of specialty events.
- Assist in the preparation of donor meeting and event presentations, collateral materials and informational packets including but not limited to printing and assembly.
- Enter membership renewal forms, fundraising campaign responses, camp and hunt membership renewals, event tickets and address changes into association systems.
- Support planned giving processes including document management, donor recognition and recording/tracking of planned giving information in the database.
- Process Tribute gifts including follow-up with donors/families, updating Association systems and coordinating with the Association magazine editor on recognition, as needed.
- Process and manage pledge reminders and record payments into association systems.
- Order awards and other recognition materials, prepare recognition documents and coordinate delivery to recipients with the DC and/or Executive staff.
- Process member gift shipment lists for the warehouse in accordance with organizational processes and procedures.
- Identify and drive efficiency opportunities in donor data management, communications, recognition and other internal processes.
- Works with the Member Services Coordinator to complete data entry and ensure that donor/member information in Association systems are accurate.
- Run reports and queries as requested to support staff member/donor data requirements.
- Develop and maintain policies that promote member, volunteer, and employee satisfaction at all levels of CWA. Cooperate with other departments to ensure all relation activities are implemented correctly and on a timely basis. Complete related paperwork accurately and on a timely basis.
- Minimize, through proficient customer relation skills the number of issues reaching your supervisor as unresolved
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m