ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - REAL ESTATE
Sacramento, CA 95828 US
- Acts as the first point of contact for routine matters including: answering phones, providing general correspondence, and follow up.
- Enters lease information daily and verifies accuracy with the appropriate branch.
- Researches payment history and supplies requested information.
- Assists with preparing lease documents, correspondence, and any other related real estate requests.
- Researches and confirms property ownership. Requests all necessary documentation for verification and updating.
- Supports and assists Real Estate Representatives and lessors regarding lease agreements, contracts, structure information and payment information.
- Creates, reviews, updates, processes, and audits lease files, renewals, and cancellations in lease system.
- Prepares and reviews lease change forms for accuracy before processing.
- Prepares and reviews revenue reports, verifying backup.
- Interacts with lessor and other departments as needed for the issuance of work orders to operations.
- Prepares, maintains, and verifies all local and state annual permit renewals, requests for annual Certificates of Insurance and lease agreements, and monthly reports.
- Creates and maintains MS Excel spreadsheets for tracking.
- Special projects as requested by management.
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of the department.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred but not required.
- Understanding of general accounting helpful. Previous work experience in Real Estate and/or completion of a Real Estate program helpful.
- Computer Literacy: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and Excel environment. Oracle background is helpful.
- Must be professional, multi-task oriented, and organized. Must have strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of lease agreements and contracts.
- Must be able to perform basic calculations related to revenue and monthly goals.
- Accurate and efficient data entry (10-Key) and typing skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing. C o m