ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/ COLLECTIONS
Roseville, CA 95678
- Audit for billing discrepancies such as overbilling, overpayments, misapplied payments, and issuing credits/ debits if needed.
- Follow up with customers regarding billing issues.
- Communication with customers via phone, email, regarding past due invoices.
- Assists in resolving delinquent accounts, setting up payment plan agreements and updating payment tracker updates.
- Two to three years experience in Accounts Receivables and Collections.
- Proficient in Excel and SAGE or similar program.
- Knowledge of Liens and Pre-Liens is preferred but not required.
- Strong time management and follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m