ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/BILLING SPECIALIST
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Research and accurately apply daily receipts to accounts
- Work closely with clients on various problems and concerns regarding billing, statements and eligibility issues
- Research, reconcile, audit, resolve and make adjustments on accounts
- Prepare a large volume of statements for mailing and emailing in pdf format.
- Work statements into MS Excel and email.
- Call or email past due accounts for collection
- Keep updated log of past due accounts, for reporting purposes
- Assist with set up of accounts for new clients
- Establish procedures and processes for Billing Department to comply with standards and strategic directives
- Effectively communicate with internal departments on issues
- Responsible for identification of pending issues and bringing to the attention of the manager
Previous experience and understanding of healthcare insurance, is preferred.
- Must possess a high school diploma, or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated ability to reconcile billing payments in a high volume environment
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting and/or bookkeeping skills
- Must have excellent computer skills, be proficient with MS Excel including working with spreadsheets and MACROS
- Must have advanced verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and have proper identification to show eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employe r.