ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Processes check requests.
- Enter high volume of invoices into computer system.
- Submit vendor credit applications and answer all inquiries.
- Maintain and prepare all reports, spreadsheets and corporate Accounts Payable files.
- Statement reconciliations. Periodic production of reports.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as required.
- Process daily mail and support in other accounting departments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Accounting aptitude to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages.
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal communications.
- Follow all appropriate rules, regulations and laws.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
- High school or general education degree (GED); or five years of accounts payable or general accounting experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much mo re. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m