ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/PROJECT ACCOUNTANT DIRECT HIRE
Sacramento, CA 95815
- Code and process all job related invoices.
- Process weekly check disbursement request.
- Audit and process credit card receipts.
- Review all cost posted to the job for accuracy and completeness.
- Review and research open or pending purchase orders, closing PO once completed.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Monitor vendor files to assure W-9 and COI s are accurately maintained.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Must be adaptable to diverse work environments
- Maintains a class C license and a clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of experience in construction accounting
- Proficient with MS Office program: Excel
- Spectrum Experience, preferred
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and Sick time
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.