West Sacramento, CA 95691 US
- Responsible for high volume Accounts Payable.
- Reconciliation for credit card, bank accounts and General Ledger.
- Work in a team including the CFO, Director of Accounting and Senior Accounting Specialist.
- Assists with additional duties in the Accounting Department.
- Two to three years experience in Accounts Payable.
- Intermediate MS Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with reconciliation of credit cards, General Ledger, and balance sheet accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m