Sacramento, CA 95814 US
- Responsible for recording and depositing incoming cash, checks, and credit cards transactions.
- Record and post monthly employee credit card expense statements and reconciliations.
- Assist with monthly close and audit preparation.
- Track and reconcile employee hours by program and grant, reconcile timecards and process payroll.
- Managing office supply inventory and ordering.
- Possess high-level computer skills with Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of accounting principles & practices, 3 years plus.
- Associate degree in accounting or related field.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m