PART-TIME MARKETING SPECIALIST
Sacramento, CA 95815
- Prepare and send out weekly and monthly communications.
- Create targeted marketing campaigns for webinars and seminars.
- Execute marketing strategies with marketing team, to expand product solutions and offerings.
- Analyze company trends and recommend changes based on feedback.
- Oversee delivery of company publications (print & online newsletter and electronic mailings) flyers, press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Create copy to ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Increase end-user and prospect engagement with increased attendance at events.
- Collaborate with sales and management to develop strategic partnership activities.
- Chair the monthly marketing committee meetings and drive all marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree or Associate of Arts Degree (or 5+ years of experience in marketing)
- 5 years of experience in coordinating marketing and graphic design functions of an organization
- Proficient in Adobe Systems InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional writing and verbal aptitude and skilled in communicating in print and digital space.
- Extensive experience with social media and its many platforms for Public Relations and relationship building (including Facebook, LinkedIn Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Attention to detail, excellent follow through, strong organizational and planning skills
- Solid project management and problem solving skills, with the ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic workplace
- Self-motivated, results oriented and able to work independently, as well as on a team
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.