Sacramento, CA 958255400
- Contacting insurance companies to verify eligibility, benefits and obtain authorization
- Requesting and following-up on retro authorization and referrals for surgeon and facility
- Inputting items into the system including but not limited to notating, insurance information, authorization information and alerting accounts for out of pocket amounts to collect.
- Providing patient with completed Benefits Investigation Forms prior to surgery.
- Perform post surgery task such as check in, ensuring all needed information to bill the claim are present including operative report.
- Contacting insurance to verify eligibility, benefits and obtaining authorizations if services require authorization/referral for the surgeon, assist surgeon and/or facility.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized, team player.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred.
- Knowledge of obtaining authorizations, checking eligibility, and familiarity with various insurances preferred.
- Basic computer and internet skills; problem solving skills.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaffing.Com