Job Number: 1278543
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Receptionist/Program Assistant is needed for a non-profit organization in the West Sacramento area. This is a temporary position with the potential opportunity for direct hire, for the right person. This is an urgent environment that requires juggling multiple priorities in a high pressure role, while delivering exceptional customer service.
The main responsibilities include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for the office.
- Answering heavy inbound phone calls and scheduling appointments.
- Reviewing paperwork fo r accuracy, processing documents.
- Tracking client attendance.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough criminal background check, and proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must be available to work varied shift times, Tuesday-Saturday
- Customer service experience
- Multitasking experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience having to learn quickly while delivering high quality