Sacramento, CA 95827
The main responsibilities include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for the office.
- Answering heavy inbound phone calls and scheduling appointments.
- Reviewing paperwork for accuracy, processing documents.
- Tracking client attendance.
- Customer Service experience
- Multitasking experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience having to learn quickly and deliver quality
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough criminal background check, and proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.