RCSES SENIOR COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
2295 Iron Point Drive Folsom, California 95630 | Direct Hire
Senior Communication Specialist is needed at a Folsom area, high-profile corporate office. This is a direct hire position and the client is urgent to fill this position. This person will be a valuable part of a production-driven team. This company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Copy writing for online blogs, print articles, press releases, advertisements and more.
- Editing, proofreading, and fact-checking.
- Researching and developing new copy for product lines.
- Public relations on multiple levels.
- Generating internal and external creative communications that strengthen the brand.
- Interacting with multiple levels of internal and external customers, managers and departments.
- Participating in, and adding value to, a creative team that collaborates on conceptual ideas, presentations and campaigns
- Advanced grammar, writing and proof reading skills.
- Strong presentation, verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of the print production process.
- Savvy with marketing channels including point-of-sale, advertising, print, audio/visual, public relations, Web, and social/digital media.
- Proficiency with MS Office, and project management-oriented applications.
- Basic math skills to include fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions
- 2-3 work samples are requested for reviewing
- Bachelor' s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Communication Studies, Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism; or at least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.