RCSES SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
4600 Beloit Drive Sacramento, CA 95838
Senior Accountant needed for an established and reputable manufacturing company in the Greater Sacramento Area. THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION.
- Perform regular month-end close process and activities including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and sales tax calculations and pay.
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes.
- Maintain Fixed Assets schedule on a monthly basis.
- Assist with yearly Business License Tax and Personal Property declarations.
- Yearly audit preparation.
- Assist with physical inventory count processes.
- CPA or prior public accounting experience preferred.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Highly detail oriented with a keen ability to meet deadlines.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered with low deductibles.
- PTO is tiered with longevity and begins at two weeks the first year. Paid holidays.
- 401k match of 4% with immediate 100% vesting upon entering the plan.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.