RCSES SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
11060 White Rock Road Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Assist with all accounting operations including billing, collections, accounts payable, T&E, filings and insurance.
- Assist with regular month-end close process and activities including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules.
- Work on automation and integration of accounting system (NetSuite) with other accounting-related system.
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes.
- Help with implementations, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Work closely with external auditors to fulfill requests.
- Prepare equity analysis and reporting related to stock-based compensation, and equity accounting.
- Increase accounting process efficiency by implementing new processes and technologies.
- Help with preparation of federal, state and local tax filings, as well as sales tax filings with external vendors.
- Help Accounting Director to revise internal controls’ structure and segregate duties within a team and accounting system.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience at public accounting firm, private company or accounting team
- CPA Qualifications Preferable
- Bachelor' s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Familiarity with SaaS Company reporting
- Highly detail oriented with a keen ability to meet deadlines
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
- 401k match up to 10%
- Generous PTO plan
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.