RCSES PROJECT MANAGER
4119 S Market Ct Sacramento, CA 95834
- Oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of highly specific and short-term projects.
- Create detailed work plans that identifies and sequences activities needed to successfully complete a project with pre-determined resources required to complete project.
- Responsible for development of a project completion schedule that effectively allocates resources to activities.
- In partnership with Construction Manager, select staff and/or subcontractors for the project activities.
- Write reports on projects, monitor all budgeted project expenditures, monitor revenue/cost projections, and report actual and variances to sr management, regularly.
- Ensure financial records for project are up to date, projects are delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and with the required level of quality.
- Advance knowledge of HVAC, Refrigeration, and Electrical Trade tools, equipment, and materials.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of commercial construction industry, as well as project estimation, labor forecasting, etc.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Construction Management or Mechanical Engineering; Years of pertinent experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirements.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management capacity in the commercial construction, refrigeration, or HVAC industry.
- Ability to work in an office environment but field visits to construction site required on an as needed basis.
- May be required to work the occasional evening or weekend day to complete project milestones.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- PTO and holiday plan
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.