RCSES PROJECT COORDINATOR
4119 S Market Ct Sacramento, CA 95834
- Provide administration support and assist with project coordination in the Construction Department.
- Assist with change order processing, performance reviews, accounting system project update forms, etc.
- Provide purchasing support to Construction Coordinators for materials, parts and equipment.
- Ensure job sites have needed supplies in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Provide construction support through coordinating deliveries and pick-up for all materials, parts, and equipment to ensure job requirements are met.
- Processing paperwork, maintain schedules, and manage construction databases and files.
- Interacts with all field employees: Construction Managers, Coordinators, Project Analysts, and General Manager.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- PTO and holiday plan
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.