RCSES PLANT CONTROLLER
2530 River Plaza Drive, Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95833 | Direct Hire
- Prepare monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts, annual operating plan, and strategic plan.
- Responsible for internal controls at the plant operations, sales and finance.
- Submit all financial transactions, transmissions, and reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Calculate daily production yields and balance production numbers.
- Calculate weekly production labor efficiencies utilizing production results and payroll reports.
- Perform audits of bill of materials to ensure product costs are accurate and properly accounted for.
- Balance postings daily.
- Assure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Resolve questions of GAAP and internal controls with financial management.
- Manage year-end audit by supplying external auditors with required documents and answer questions.
- Supervise three accounting clerk roles.
- Minimum of 5+ years related experience; or equivalent of education and experience.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company matching
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Other various employee discounts offered
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.