RCSES OPERATIONS MANAGER
4119 S Market Ct Sacramento, CA 95834
- Responsible for regional field support staff; provide objectives, direction, leadership and accountability for coordinators, dispatchers, purchasers, and other support staff.
- Inventory Management, Facilities Management, Certification Tracking/Management, and Fleet Management.
- Responsible for delivery schedule, vendor management, and billing management.
- Manage processes within the span of control and create Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for those departments managed.
- Support management team through ensuring proper resources are matched with workload.
- Develop, administer, and institutionalize policies and procedures for departments under this role' s control.
- Manage and escalate customer issues, conduct root-cause analysis and implement appropriate corrective actions to prevent similar issues in the future.
- Manage up to 5 employees directly, with a total of up to 20, both directly and indirectly.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years in HVAC, Refrigeration, or other similar industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a management capacity
- P & L Management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- PTO and holiday plan