RCSES OFFICE MANAGER
1545 River Park Drive Sacramento, CA 95815
Office Manager needed for a dynamic and long-standing company for a newly created position. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that will absorb responsibilities for a retiring team member, along with some accounting functions. Company offers competitive pay, flexible schedule, annual bonus, 10% contribution to 401k, and excellent employment retention rates.
- Manage a small team of 10 individuals and provide support in varying areas, including but not limited to accounting, human resources, clerical functions, marketing support, and contract management.
- Accounting functions to include conducting payroll for less than 15 employees utilizing QuickBooks and recording payroll taxes. Full-cycle accounts payable and receivable management. Complete expense reports. Recording multi-state sales tax. Prepare financial information for CPA.
- Serve as company liaison regarding lease management, human resources compliance, benefits administration, asset tracking, and vendor management.
- Minimum of 5 years' of experience in an Office Management/Administrator capacity.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; QuickBooks experience desired.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and excellent written/verbal communication.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
- 401k contribution up to 10%
- Generous PTO plan
- Annual bonus
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.