RCSES PROJECT COORDINATOR
7390 Rio Dixon Rd. Dixon, CA 95620
- Schedule appointments and services for company.
- Obtain proper contracts for services.
- Coordinate projects involving technical services, sales and operations.
- Provide new and existing product SKU development and data support for all manufacturing facilities and sales departments.
- Evaluate, analyze, and make recommendations on products, designs, and cost improvements to improve the competitive position of the company.
- Oversee programming and maintenance of WPL machinery.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in an industrial maintenance environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits offered.
- Comprehensive benefits with more than reasonable rates. Disability and life insurance policy included.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) offered.
- 401k with company match.
- Generous vacation time and holiday pay offered.
- Health Club Dues Reimbursement of up to $50/month.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.