RCSES LEAD MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
8320 Eschinger Road Elk Grove, California 95757 | Direct Hire
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to speak and wright in English.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technician position requiring knowledge and application of OSHA Haz Com; OSHA Lock Out Tag Out and all OSHA Fire Protection regulations.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience as a technician working on manufacturing equipment, heavy duty electrical equipment and/or heavy duty diesel equipment, demonstrating the ability to service increasingly more challenging maintenance repairs.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience.
- Basic computer skills as demonstrated by knowledge of and ability to use MS Excel and word processing applications.
- Valid Class A Commercial driver license. (If presently not held, may obtain within six-months of hire date)
- Feed mill or manufacturing facility maintenance.
- Mechanical Trade School certificate or degree.
- Certificate in electrical diagnostics (vehicles and facility).
- Ability to speak Spanish.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge in air brakes, tires, experience as a technician working on heavy trucks and equipment.
- Training in hydraulics.
- Electrical training on facility, heavy trucks and equipment.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.