RCSES HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
4600 Beloit Drive Sacramento, CA 95838
- Manage and organize all hiring processes from start to finish, including recruiting candidates, assessing resumes, interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding all new employees.
- Partner with management and leadership regarding employee relations, performance management, compensation, disciplinary actions, conflict resolution, and terminations.
- Share responsibility for employee relations, succession planning, and background investigations.
- Conduct skills assessments for qualified candidates.
- Approve all pay rate changes and performance evaluations.
- Oversee payroll responsibilities, including but limited to processing payroll bi-weekly through ADP and eTime time/attendance management.
- Maintain employee files, including the entry of new employees and removal of terminated employees.
- Manage payroll modifications for new employees.
- Review time cards and manage daily attendance and paid time off log.
- 5+ years comprehensive experience in various facets of human resources.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered.
- PTO is tiered with longevity, sick pay, and paid holidays.
- 401k match of 4% with immediate 100% vesting upon entering the plan.