RCSES HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
875 Embarcadero Drive West Sacramento, CA 95605 | Direct Hire
Human Resources Generalist needed for a high-profile, nationally recognized company in the Greater Sacramento Area. This is a DIRECT HIRE POSITION and will be an addition to their growing team.
- Perform benefits administration, benefits reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- All functions of enrolling and on-boarding new employees.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and create reports from database.
- Entering change of requests in HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Reviews change requests to determine accuracy and completeness of information, utilize discretion and escalate issues as needed to correct individual. Examples of change requests include W-2’ s and home addresses.
- Supports entire scope of the recruiting process including screening candidates, phone interviews, and working with managers on offers.
- Administration of HR procedures and systems, clerical duties and special projects while working under supervision of Human Resources Manager.
- Assist with exit interviews.
- Provides HR policy guidance, including assisting advising on workplace issues such as general performance and grievances.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily tasks.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources Administration, specifically including knowledge of full-cycle recruitment, on-boarding and terminations, labor laws, and HRIS administration.
- Competitive pay offered
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Other various employee discounts offered
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.