RCSES HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
751 N Elko St Visalia, CA 93291
Human Resources Generalist needed for a high-profile, nationally recognized company in Visalia. This is a DIRECT HIRE POSITION and will be an addition to their growing team.
- This role will have a primary focus on full cycle recruiting and administer various human resources functions including benefits for all company personnel.
- Supports entire scope of the recruiting process including screening candidates, phone interviews, and working with managers on offers.
- Performs pre-employment background checks and assists with new employee onboarding.
- Maintains employee files and benefit files.
- Reviews change requests to determine accuracy and completeness of information, utilize discretion and escalate issues as needed to correct individual. Examples of change requests include W-2’ s and home addresses.
- Enter change requests in HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Perform benefits administration, benefits reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Assist with exit interviews.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and create reports from database.
- Schedule new hire and ongoing training.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily tasks.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration, specifically including recruitment, onboarding and terminations, policy review and maintenance, HRIS administration.
- Knowledge of payroll systems, ADP preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily tasks.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources Administration, specifically including knowledge of full-cycle recruitment, on-boarding and terminations, labor laws, and HRIS administration.
- Competitive pay offered
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Other various employee discounts offered
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.