RCSES HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Rocklin, CA 95677
- Supporting human resources efforts for over 400 employees.
- Provide support and direction regarding HR policies and processes with regional managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Recommend resolutions on employee issues, lead employee relations investigations to ensure a positive and fair work environment, while maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Recruiting for top talent for current and future job openings, including but not limited to direct calls, attending networking events, postings job openings, engagement on social media, attending internal and external job fairs.
- Partner with management to maintain positive employee outcomes through establishing and maintaining connections with leadership team. Will help shape an excellent work environment by staying informed about current trends and anticipating concerns or needs.
- Responsible for various audit activities to ensure the accuracy of human resources files and ensure a smooth bi-monthly payroll process.
- Assist in maintaining timekeeping records and submits to corporate payroll deadlines, while also maintaining and tracking reports and HR metrics.
- Follow-up on government requests for unemployment information and/or hearings.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and confident human resources professional with a minimum of four (4) years' experience as an HR Generalist in a company of 200+ employees, minimum.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
- Must possess a PHR certification or have it in process.
- Detailed knowledge of human resources best practices.
- Advance knowledge of MS Suite required and some knowledge of ADP desired.
- Medical, dental, vision, life benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), PTO, Paid Sick Time, 401K Match and other retail discounts.